Essex County Teachers Federal Credit Union
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
· -Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
· -Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
· -Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
· Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
· Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions; and
· Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and volunteers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.